69% of people say design thinking improved their working culture
Meeting/conference room and catering available.
Disruption Workshop completion certificates available upon request.
Disruption & Innovation Workshop Overview
Duration, price, number of participants, workshop materials...
Customisable half-day day course
This course is Suitable for any level
Disruption & Innovation Workshop prices start from $2750 for 20 staff
Customised Disruption and Innovation handbook materials for all participants
Team activities and individual exercises associated with Design Thinking
Why you should attend this workshop?
Learn about corporate innovation and disruption
Discover the systematic Design Thinking process to problem-solving
Learn how to implement ideas and execute innovative projects
About The Disruption & InnovationTrainer
Mark Stuart has trained over 500+ organisations and thousands of people.
Read his full profile.
Innovation & Creativity
- Disruption across Asia
- The S Curve - why companies need to innovate & disrupt
- How to encourage creativity from every employee
- Adopting a disruptive growth mindset for innovation
- Embracing change, and becoming a change champion
Frameworks for Corporate Innovation
- Design Thinking for non-designers
- The role of Agile, Lean and Sprints
- Rapid ideation techniques
- Three Innovation Challenges: Viability, Desirability, Feasibility
- Case studies of successful corporate disruption
From Ideas to Implementation
· How to move your ideas from concept to implementation
· Common problems faced trying to implement innovation
· Supporting strategic change and identifying the role you can place
· Creating a positive culture of innovation and change
Interested in our Disruption & Innovation workshop?
Contact Anagram Group
Send your enquiries to us!
Read our testimonials here.
Unsure if our Design Thinking Workshop is right for you? Try our Training Needs Table!
Workshops you may be interested in: